Are These the 10 Most Annoying ‘Little Things’ in Day to Day Life?
A new survey asked folks to name the most annoying 'little things' that happen in their day-to-day lives. Here are the top 10, see if you agree:
1. People not listening to you. (What? Sorry...)
2. People cutting in line.
3. Someone not saying please or thank you.
4. People who think the rules don't apply to them.
5. Spilling on your clothes. (This is ME everyday! It's why I don't drink red wine...)
6. People who eat loudly or are too messy.
8. Drivers who don't follow the rules.
9. Washing your clothes and realizing you left a Kleenex in the pocket.
10. ATM fees.
I like #8, but how about drivers who do not use their blinkers. That's practically a lost art these days it seem!