Black Hawks – USHL Finals Schedule
The Waterloo Black Hawks are preparing for the 2014 United States Hockey League (USHL) Clark Cup Finals. The Indiana Ice stand in the team's way of winning the league's championship trophy.
The 'Best-of-Five' series begins Friday, May 9 inside Young Arena. The two teams stay in Waterloo for Game 2 the next night. The Indiana Ice will host Game 3 on Friday, May 16. If needed, Game 4 will be played the following night in Indiana.
If a fifth and final game is needed, Waterloo will have the honor of hosting the 'winner take all' game on Tuesday, May 20.
This will mark the second time in three years for the Black Hawks to advance to the Clark Cup Finals and fifth under coach P.K. O'Handley.
2014 USHL CLARK FINALS: Game Schedule
All Times Central
- Game 1: FRI, MAY 9 - at Waterloo (7:05 PM)
- Game 2: SAT, MAY 10 - at Waterloo (7:05 PM)
- Game 3: FRI, MAY 16 - at Indiana (6:05 PM)
- Game 4: SAT, MAY 17 - at Indiana (6:05 PM) if needed
- Game 5 - TUE, MAY 20 - at Waterloo (7:05 PM) if needed