Watch Minnesota & Green Bay in Lambeau Field This December
What would make the perfect Christmas gift for a Minnesota or Green Bay football fan? A trip to watch these two teams play in December, of course.
Join Townsquare Media Waterloo on a football dream road trip to the famed “frozen tundra” of Lambeau Field in Green Bay. It’s a Saturday night NFC North battle under the lights when Minnesota comes calling.
Once again, we’ve teamed up McHugh Events, LLC for this awesome trip to a pro football game. The voyage to Lambeau includes round-trip motor coach transportation, an overnight stay in a luxury hotel, an all you can eat & drink tailgate party, and a ticket to the game!
- One (1) night hotel accommodations BEST WESTERN PREMIER Waterfront (1 N Main Street; Oshkosh, WI)
- Check-in Saturday, 12/23/2017
- Check-out Sunday, 12/24/2017
- Reserved ticket for the game at Lambeau Field in Green Bay
- Tail Gate Party at Bart Starr Plaza – unlimited food and drink
- Round-trip motor coach transportation 5.5 Hours, 300 Miles
- Saturday 12.23.2017
- 7:00 AM Leave from the parking lot west of Manatts (108 W Commercial Street; Waterloo, IA. It is two blocks west of Young Arena. Map It)
- 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Lunch Stop
- 2:00 PM Arrival at Hotel and check in
- 3:15 PM Depart for Lambeau Field
- 4:30 PM Tailgate Party
- 7:30 PM Game Time
- Bus leaves 45 minutes after the game
- Sunday 12.24.2017
- 7:00 AM Breakfast at Hotel
- ???? Check out of hotel and board the bus
To reserve your spots on the bus, call 866-454-4514.