Is THIS What You Miss Most From Before You Had Kids?
Kids are awesome, right? Of course. Little blessings. I think, I don't have any. My nights are free and my weekends are bliss. But lots of folks do have kids and almost 90% of parents in a new survey said having kids was the best thing they've ever done. Still, 70% also said they underestimated how much harder life would be. Here are the top ten things parents miss about not having kids.
1. Getting to be lazy on the weekend.
2. A clean and tidy house.
3. Total peace and quiet while you're watching TV.
4. Getting to leave the house whenever you want, without worrying about a babysitter.
5. Spending money without worrying about your budget so much.
6. Taking a shower or bath without being interrupted.
7. Date nights.
8. Going to the bathroom without being interrupted.
9. Being able to take a vacation any time of year, not just in the summer.
10. Getting a good night's sleep more often.