Need a Vacation? Top 5 Signs You Do.
I think we all deserve a vacation. Every single one of us. How do you know if you REALLY need a vacation? There are 12 signs and we have 5 of them for you. Don't worry, there will be a link provided to see the rest of them.
Did you know that the average American worker only uses about 50% of their allotted vacation time? Why? There are an enormous bucket of reasons why, so I don't think this is the time or place for it. You can read more at Business Insider where we got all of our information from.
The Top 5 Signs You need a vacation from work:
- You don't sleep well - Can't fall asleep? Can't stay asleep? It's a sign you're more focused on work and not other things.
- You're making mistakes at work - Making more mistakes than you normally would? This is a sign that you need a break.
- You have no sense of humor - Don't laugh as much? This is a HUGE sign that work and stress have gotten to you. Time for a reboot.
- You make bad decisions to deal with the stress - Are you grabbing a beer when you walk in the door? Skipping normal routine things because of work is another large indication you need to get out of "Dodge".
- Daydreaming at work, but not about work? - If you find yourself blankly staring at your computer screen while you daydream about winning the lottery or being on a beach, then you need a VACATION.
For the rest of the 12 and to read a bit more into the article, click HERE.
(Source: Business Insider)