Prom’s Closet Returns To Cedar Valley
Prom is a very important occasion for many girls, and we want to make sure every girl looks and feels beautiful. Join Q92.3 & The Junior League of Waterloo-Cedar Falls for Prom’s Closet, presented by Kimball & Beecher Family Dentistry!
The 7th annual Prom’s Closet event will be held Friday, 2/24, and Saturday, 2/25, at Crossroads Mall in Waterloo. Girls will be able to shop for the perfect dress, shoes, or whatever else they need to make prom pop! Formal dresses are only $10, shoes cost $3, and jewelry & accessories are only $1! All proceeds benefit The Junior League.
Donations of new and gently-used dresses, shoes, purses and accessories will be accepted until Thursday, February 16th, at the following locations:
- Allen College – Winter Hall Atrium
- Crossroads Mall – Mall Office (lower level)
- Hawkeye Community College – Brock Student Center
- Kaplan University – Career Services Office
- Milroy’s Tuxedo – Cedar Falls & Waterloo locations
- UNI – Student Involvement Center
- Wartburg College – Volunteer Action Center
Whether you’re looking for the full ensemble or the finishing touches you can pick out all your prom fashion needs Friday, February 24th (4-8pm) and Saturday, February 25th (10a-2p) at Crossroads Mall in Waterloo. Hope to see you there!