What Fall Activity is Iowa Most Excited For?
The kids are heading back to school, this week there's been a chill in the air... fall is (unofficially) upon us. Me, I'm not complaining. I LOVE autumn! It's my favorite season. Leaves changing and so many fun fall activities. So what are Iowans looking forward to most this fall? Countryliving put eight activities head-to-head and here's what we learned:
1. Sweaters or blankets? 51% said sweaters.
2. Pumpkin picking or apple picking? 62% went pumpkin.
3. Haunted houses or scary movies? 57% picked movies.
4. Pumpkin pie or apple pie? 53% picked pumpkin pie.
5. Making a Halloween costume or buying one? 64% went with homemade.
6. Tailgating for a football game or watching at home? 73% picked home.
7. Apple cider donuts or caramel apples? 57% said donuts.
8. Thanksgiving sides or Halloween candy? 76% went with Thanksgiving. Really? Just stuff old Halloween candy INSIDE the bird. Best of both worlds.