Pick-Up Lines Are A Great Laugh But Probably Won’t Get You A Date
Starting a conversation or flirting with someone is a hard thing and some people prepare for these encounters by having pick up lines rehearsed so they have something to say and not chicken out. That’s fine except for the fact that most pick-up lines are cheesy and don’t work. However, they are useful for a great laugh, so here are my top 10 pick-up lines that I have heard t give you a little laugh today.
- “You…”- “Autocomplete me.”- Well thanks but has this been proven on Google?
- “I hope you know CPR… because you are taking my breath away.”- Thanks, but I really can’t help you. Should I call someone for help?
- “If nothing lasts forever… will you be my nothing?”- Is this slightly insulting or is it just me?
- “Is your name Google?” “Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.”- It would be funnier if their name was actually Google, like what do you say after that?
- “Are you from Tennessee?” “Because you’re the only Ten I See.”- A classic that never gets old
- “Well, here I am.” “What are your other two wishes for the genie?”- Conceited much?
- “I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?”- How is getting my phone number going to help you find yours?
- “I’m glad I remembered to bring my library card… Cause I am totally checking you out.”- What is more awkward than this line is if someone tried to use it and they weren’t in a library.
- “You owe me a drink…because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.”- That sounds like a personal problem to me.
- “If I had four quarters to give to the four prettiest women in the world… you would have a dollar.”- Really, only a dollar?