We’d Rather Do WHAT Than Talk About Money?
It's really hard to talk about money all the mistakes you've made with it, how little of it you're saving, and how much more of it you wish you had. But is talking about it worse than going to jail? Sheesh, we really do not want to have the conversation, do we?
A new survey from the New York Post asked people what they'd rather do than have tough financial conversations or spend time really working on budgeting and planning. And here are some of the highlights.
- 34% would rather sit in traffic for an hour.
- 34% would rather post an embarrassing photo of themselves on social media.
- 27% would rather get stung by a bee.
- 20% would rather spend an hour in jail.
- Finally, 16% would rather sit through an intense movie sex scene with their parents. Yes, that option is worse than jail. I guess most people don't watch 'Game Of Thrones' with their folks.